• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Cargo cover costs??

FXR1969

If you wanna put a cargo canopy on 923/939, The truck has nothing back there what is the average cost?

Is there a (kit) or do you just hunt a round buy a piece at a time?

excuse the lack of knowledge here trying to figure out what all this would cost!!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Average costs $200 to $1000+, depends on who you get what from and what type of cargo bed you have. Also new or used is a big factor plus, camo, green or tan.
Yes there is a kit
and you can get in parts, you first you need a set of troop seats, then staves/up rights, corners, bows and last a cover.

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kyle,
A older cover and hardware comes w/ that unit. Not in the photos. the troop seats will be NOS fiberglass. Holidays have really bound up the issue.
JC.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the past couple of months I've sold six or eight cargo covers. Condition ranging from decent to NOS. Prices ranged from $550-$700 shipped CONUS.

I had a guy pass up an offer from me for 6 NOS fiberglass bows at $260.

I've sold several sets of NOS troopseats for $300ish.

This should provide some idea of pricing. I don't have any of this stuff available at the moment. I vouch for wreckerman - he's a good guy to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks