• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Series Cannon Plug ID

Campdog

Hello. I have an M925A1 with this cannon plug next to the diagnostics plug. Many of you have seen it and I was wondering if any of you had the NSN or better yet, the Mouser stock number for the connecting plug. I’m trying to set up a power buss under the right console and this would be the perfect place to connect if I had the plug. I know I could cut the wire and use it that way but I’d prefer to keep as much original as possible. Thanks ahead of time. Camp Dog.

Attachments

INFChief

Hello. I have an M925A1 with this cannon plug next to the diagnostics plug. Many of you have seen it and I was wondering if any of you had the NSN or better yet, the Mouser stock number for the connecting plug. I’m trying to set up a power buss under the right console and this would be the perfect place to connect if I had the plug. I know I could cut the wire and use it that way but I’d prefer to keep as much original as possible. Thanks ahead of time. Camp Dog.
There should be part #’s on the plug and the plug cover. Might be hard to see them though.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's for the ABS diagnostic unit made by haldex

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks