• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2 Shifting issues

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Got all the parts a month ago, just installed them all this past Tuesday. I installed the dual Filter Housing upgrade to replace the original filter canister with 2x 2 micron filters, replaced the lines from the pickup tube to the filter housing into the manual pump, the pickup tube (which was steel and covered with rust and pitted), replaced the manual pump (the inside screen was covered in old, deteriorated rubber) and the fuel overflow valve and now everything is back up and running. Runs better than it did before hand with more pressurized and cleaner fuel.

Thank you all who helped me diagnose this issue and to help me get it back up and running. Leaning more and more about this beast every day.
Out-#%€£ing-standing, glad to hear and it’ll be running like a raped ape for many more years now. If you want a little more go-juice, consider turning the main fuel up and low-boost fueling up a smidge too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumpy198

Out-#%€£ing-standing, glad to hear and it’ll be running like a raped ape for many more years now. If you want a little more go-juice, consider turning the main fuel up and low-boost fueling up a smidge too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I definitely plan on that, it's an 8mm and a 10mm set if I remember?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks