• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944 tent set up

bchauvette

I downloaded the TM trailer version of the M944 for the tent setup. But I'll be darned if I can find it. I can't find the posting pointing to the TM number either. Can somebody help me with that?

bchauvette

Thanks. I'm looking for the "Bat Wing" style. My M944 came with the canvases but no poles. Our county C.E.R.T. want to use the M944 as an onsite HQ/communication station. I am going to fabricate the poles. Unless I can buy the poles somewhere. any suggestions?

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted the number for what you asked, the trailer vervison of the M944. It is a "Bat Wing" style. It has the instructions. Chapter two (2) is very descriptive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks