• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M997 Maxi Ambulance for sale

Student-Driver

I talked to that guy he's a nice preson to deal with.
That's for sure!
Check this HMMWV it has onle 6239 Miles refer to the inertior paint you'll belive it's true.
I'm sure you can get a very good deal on a HMMWV with low miles and also get a M997 Shelter in perfect condition.
Just new exterior paint and you're done.
This vehicle has a Maryland titel and it runns.
So what more do you want?

MILITARY HUMVEE : eBay Motors (item 170442719658 end time Feb-11-10 08:26:02 PST)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The guy probably thought the truck was selling too cheaply. I am only guessing because I did not see the auction listing previously.

papaydsailor

the owner must be in a hurry to sell it. thats very cheap with a AC and running condition. i paid more on mine with a busted tranny. i hate you,[thumbzup]

papaydsailor

hey WillWagner, are you gonna be at the military swapmeet this coming month at Irwindale. i need a long whip antenna base. and radio tray. do you have one.

BLK HMMWV

Papaydsailor
If Will doesn't have it Greg might he normally has all the antenas and radio base's.

He is a member on this board as well as g503
He goes by 86humv on both boards drop him a pm and tell him what you need he might have it.

BH

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, I don't have any. I SHOULD have the deuce at the next meeting. It is the only MERDC one around. If you go to the meeting, stop and intro yourself. If it isn't there, ask around and someone will point my ugly arse out. Stay tuned, there will be a few interesting things happening in the next few months!