• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Questions

Southshermanfire

So since I am new to SS I will first post here and hope that someone points me in the right direction. I am a member of a small fire dept and have received two vehicles through FEPP and am looking for some help locating some things. The first one is a 1988 M998 two door. I am looking to get a hard top and doors for it for safety reasons. Any help would be appreciated. I have read that the front doors are interchangeable but will need to change strike plates. Where can I find doors and the strike plates?
Camo.jpg

The second vehicle I have not received any of the specs on but it is a 4 door slant back. I am looking to change that into a 2 door like the previous. So a few questions, do they come apart easily? and where would I find (I guess they are like half doors and foot well cover plates for the back) for it?
Red HM.jpg

Two parts sources I use are Kascar and The Hummer Parts Guy. If you plug those into google, their websites will pop up. Both have been good suppliers.

The tops are easily disassembled. A few guys with basic tools can do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks