• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Turn Signal Cancelling Ring

Jon0249

I'm pretty sure the answer to my question is on SS somewhere, but I can't find it.

Looking for the turn signal cancelling ring for my '90 M998. My search so far produces bupkis. Any leads on a source?

Thx,
Jon

Jon0249

Thanks for the leads, guys. I was pointed in the direction of another, they had it for $20. Kascar's price was $66. So my supplier, think his name was Mac, will be getting more business from me.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's like anything...you have to shop for it. And you don't know what others have paid for it, so that really dictates there selling price. kascar has to stock literally hundreds of thousands of parts because they supply the U.S. Military, that forces them to buy at high prices to have inventory for this level of support.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks