• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA Massachusetts Soon to be (hopefully) owner of a mint brush truck deuce.

pbawesome

Hey y'all been reading this site on and off for the past couple of weeks. This seems like a really good crowd.
Well the story is there is a MINT condition AM General 1990 M35A2 with 4000 miles in the next town over. Now I suppose I have room to put it, can't do much more than turn it around on my property. But I feel like this thing is too good to pass up.

I'd be willing to "rent" some space from one of you friendly folks and share the interest and deuce around together.
I'm located in central MA near Worcester, something close to that would be very cool.

With the truck I'd like to take it to shows where possible and appreciated, do a little offroading, little driving around town, some hauling and stump pulling, but most importantly messing around in the winter.
If anyone is friendly to my proposition I'd love to talk to you, and hey maybe you'll put a little cache in your pocket and find your truck(s) a friend at the same time.

As far as registration and insurance goes, I'm in the middle of working with an agent to see what we can figure out.

I guess that since its a 1990 antique plates may not apply and I might just be screwed all together. Though there has been word of camper or commercial plates being thrown around. (I do not have a CDL)

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you ever make out, I guess you have it by now! You know you don't need a CDL for a Deuce! Well, I'm sure you do by now, there is more info in SS that you could ever guess, just search and read!

Come on down to the RI show on the 12th. You can join our club as well! It's looking to be a fun weekend and there are a bunch of people to help you with info!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the show look for the large Camo net, stop in and say Hi!

There are a lot of Mass folks in here and in our club!

Enjoy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks