• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mack Diesel Manuals?

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

Anyone have any TMs or Manuals of any kind for the Mack Diesel M39 series trucks? The A1s.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Empty Pockets

Hi I don't have any manuals but you may want to check with your local Mack Dealer. I believe the ENDT 673 engine was also produced for their civilian trucks with the only difference being the oil pan. M39's have a step in the oil pan to clear the front differential. The military also used 24v verses the civilian 12v. I've been told that most parts can still be obtained for this engine from Mack. They used this engine in commercial trucks for several years.

papercu

Remember google is your friend too. Both ENDT 673 and the TM number will get you the TM and ENDT 673 will get lots of more information.
The search engine on SS has lots of information also. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks