• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mack engine problem

edvencher

New member,haven't read through the archives yet,but could anyone help me with a problem I've got?Someone told me about an old army truck on a hill,that was no longer used by a logger...long story short a month later it was sitting in my yard,wrecked,no brakes,the usual.My brother and I got it started,a cargo mack with a 673 ,but no fuel will come out of one of the injector hoses.I want to take the nozzle and big nut looking thing off the injector pump,but sombody said not to mess with the pumps,any suggestions.Im not sure the truck is worth having the pump rebuilt,can I take the side plate off and see what might have the line blocked.It works well on 5 cyls.Thanks in advance...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks