• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mack tractor on GSA auction in TN

rockman

guys, is this military or just forest services:

YEAR: 1971
MAKE: Mack
MODEL: D863sx
VIN: 1515
MILEAGE: 7151

TRACTOR TRUCK, POOR CONDITION, THIS TRUCK HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN IN OVER 4 YEARS, CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY IS UNKNOWN, REPAIRS ARE REQUIRED, PLEASE INSPECT RPT# 14435271260003 NOTE:THE PICTURE SHOWS A TRUCK AND A TRAILER HITCH BUT THE TRAILER HITCH IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS LOT, YOU ARE ONLY BIDDING FOR THE TRUCK.

Bill in TN

Attachments

rockman

lube trailer in SC on GSA auction

YEAR: Unknown
MAKE: H H Stitch & Co
MODEL: Lubricator Trlr
VIN: HSC1428-162

H.H. STITCH & CO LUBRICATOR TRAILER, VIN HSC1428- 162, YEAR UNKNOWN, NEEDS BATTERIES. OTHER REPAIRS MAY BE REQUIRED FROM WHAT IS LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION. IUOE011798. 1631K871100SATB.

Attachments

CGarbee

RE: lube trailer in SC on GSA auction

The Mack is a civilian model.

I hate when folks post about GSA auctions that are going on... I think I just saw the price on a couple things that I was going to bid on go up...

acetomatoco

Llike posting when you wife gets new underwear...the red kinky kind... that type of info is best left to the bedroom and not rhe board (bored) room...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I've said it before...no need to let us know about current or upcoming auctions. Personally, I had not seen the lube trailer and I may bid on it now. You may have just created more competition for this trailer...and maybe someone on this list already had targeted it. I missed it...that's my fault. No need to make sure the world is apprised of every truck, trailer and toothbrush that comes up. I know there was no ill intended, but I wonder if these posts would be made if the person was planning to bid. I'd say no.

FreightTrain

Banned
RE: Uggghhhhh!

Nice find....Now if you haven't noticed,Posting auction info is a big no no.Several people here get their Panties in a bunch over it since if no one know about it then no one will bid against them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

What one needs to consider is this, would you post it on here if you were bidding?

J2H

true dat... lol, it doesn't bother me so much since I have no $$$, but I can see why it would irk folks, had it happen to me on ePay.