• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

maint for Deuce

bob b

were can ifind a set of manuals for a 1952 reo that was repowered in 86 with diesel buy the gov also have turbo questions is the smaller turbo usually the whistler . what makes them louder than others ,what should i check or do when i first get truck i thought i would change oil for one thing as #1 2 check all fluids this is alot different than a 43 gpw which i also own is their any thing i should be really concerned about .Iwould also like to do it up in vietnam o.d. and put some nose art so to speak from that era thanks again for all the help Bob B:grin:

Click "forum" on tool bar, at top of this page.
Scroll down to "wiki" and click.
Choose "DEUCE" (not duece).
TMs are at the bottom.

Or under resource tab you can search all TMs.

Or use the search tab for specific questions.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Portrayal Press or Boyce equipment has hard copies of the manuals. You usually can get them cheap from ebay too.

bob b

thanks for the help

tried to view and or download files won't open getting back to the tubo question it is a c turbo do some whistle louder than others sorry about Deuce mispell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks