• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Majic dumpster find

combat32

Found these in my old reliable honey hole, I am hoping I have a complete set here.The short ones are about 55 inches long and the long one(on the right) is about 62.These may be from a 548, are they different from ones that would fit a deuce or are they all the same?I already have the ring,

Attachments

gunboy1656

Looks like a deuce set up to me. IIRC the legs on the deuce ARE different sizes.

Now let me in on this honey hole...I am wanting a set of legs myself. I have the cab plate so far.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nope won't fit and that clamp on the one means they are radioactive, it's only a six hour drive from here but I will come down Saturday and haul them off for you!rofl No just kidding they should fix you right up, clamp is for the M2 barrel. Great find!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks