• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Make the Deuce werk.

GUNGIY

Any thots about pulling a plow, disk other farm stuff that doesn't need a pto or hydraulics?:|

Sorry I spelled work wrong!

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I put mine to work. I had an entire room of furniture that I was to take delivery on. Well they wanted $75 to deliver it. I told them that was unacceptable I would ride down in my pick-m-up and throw it all in the bed and move it myself for that price (40 mile round trip). So the guy asks me if I am bring a large trailer and I told him that I'll just bungee it all in my bed. he laughed and told me to come on down, he had to see me bungee cord and stack 6 very large boxes (4'x4'x4') in the bed of a truck. Off we go around the beltway to the wharehouse. I let my son drive so I can enjoy the ride and yell at him for speeding and tailgating (he is a good driver) but that is another story. We get to the warehouse and I walk in with 4 bungees in my hand. I told him who I was and what I wanted. He smirked, yelled to his budy that the "guy with the bungees" was here and they wanted to sit back and see how I was gonna do this. I asked him to open a door so we could back in and when the door opened, and the deuce backed in, he said"WTF is that" I told him its my pick-m-up" We loaded all six boxes with room to spare. I returned weeks later to get another shipment and these guys just loved this truck. They are workhorses, even if just for moving furniture, firewood or riding the neighborhood kids.

Parker2

I use mine for work off road on rough or sandy construction sites. I pull a hydroseeder and a hay blower behind it. I only use it on especially rough or sandy sites.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks