• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAN 8x8 Build

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Cool build on the outside.

But that interior...

What's the German word for vomit?

Someone's taste is in their arse.

Interior looks like 1960's decor to me. Maybe not, but it definitely doesn't look like what I would have expected. AND at just $1.75 million, that simple life could be yours. Seems a bit high, but then again too - it is all what people will pay I guess.

Just in case anybody else wants to see what $1,075,000 looks like, here is a picture - and remember she is an 8x8:

Desert Challenger $1.75mil 8x8.png

coachgeo

Interior looks like 1960's decor to me. Maybe not, but it definitely doesn't look like what I would have expected. AND at just $1.75 million, that simple life could be yours. Seems a bit high, but then again too - it is all what people will pay I guess.

Just in case anybody else wants to see what $1,075,000 looks like, here is a picture - and remember she is an 8x8:

View attachment 859872

is that the price when video made? video was put on youtube in 2014. truck build up might even be two years or so prior to that?

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Way back when, in a different life, I drove the MAN 8x8 in an older variant, V8 diesel with a ZF semi-automatic transmission. Man, that thing was an offroad beast. So easy to drive, full air lockers and power divider locks on all axles. Unstoppable. Palfinger knuckleboom behind the cab.
Mind you, that was a late 1979 truck. No a/c but air ride seat. Optimized for offroad but could be whipped to 110km/h on the highway.
I can only imagine what the later KAT trucks from the German Bundeswehr are like.
Would I want one? Yes, please!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks