• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

...MAN!

SuperchargedRS

Ok, so I got most everything I need to pop the windows out and paint the 1009,

There are a few dents that I will massage out as well...this leads me to the problem,
I have a dent in my rear view mirror, I need to take the mirror off the housing to get the dent out, HOW???

Second one, where to I get the rubber for the mirrors (like the rubber base between the mirror assembly and the door?

Thanks,
-SuperchargedRS

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: mirror

you can drill a small hole in the dent and pull the dent out. fill the hole with bondo and paint

Armada

RE: mirror

:ditto: Just fill the dent. The GM dealers may still carry the mirror base to door gasket, but check either LMC or Classic Industries. Personally, I would check with CI first.

BKinzey

See the rivets on the mirror housing? there are 2 of them. File or grind them off. The rest will come clear. :D

Now, how do you put them back together? :shock: Pop rivets????

SuperchargedRS

I guess it wouldnt be as fun if it was easy...looks like I am getting to be a sadistic fuk lol!

I think I will just order the SS steel mirors from LMC for like 29 bucks for both minus 30percent and CARC em'

....ahh and I thought I had everything ordered. :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks