• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marmon-Herrington SnoGo

BEASTMASTER

someone gave my buddie one a few months ago. got the flathead running like a clock but the back engine was apart and we did'nt have parts so the back and snowblower got junked . sold the rest to a guy who's making a wrecker out of it ,real nice machine now. :driver:

madsam

offroaddiesel - Is it for sale? It looks like an exact copy of min. The gas tank is even the same. It looks like it was not used that much at all.

tamangel

1952 FWD SnoGo Snow Blower

ebay item # 290278473377
auction ended w/ 1 bid winning of $4500.00

Vehicle Description

This is a 1952 F.W.D. SnoGo Snow Blower, 4X4 with all wheel steering. Front blower box is a TU-3.with a 360 degree shut. Front engine is a Hercules 6 cylinder and the rear engine is a Climax 6 cylinder. This SnoGo has been in the family for 30 years. It is in good working condition with new chains and battery.

Mike

Attachments

citizensoldier

Bringing this up to maybe get some more info.. He found another one with a war department tag in it that reads
Contract # W53AC37249
War Dep # 60119165
truck model MM64
Serial # 542949
Sno Go model LTR serial # 1008
Anybody have the name of the guy doing the one at Willow Run?

sjack307

1952 FWD SnoGo Snow Blower

ebay item # 290278473377
auction ended w/ 1 bid winning of $4500.00

Vehicle Description

This is a 1952 F.W.D. SnoGo Snow Blower, 4X4 with all wheel steering. Front blower box is a TU-3.with a 360 degree shut. Front engine is a Hercules 6 cylinder and the rear engine is a Climax 6 cylinder. This SnoGo has been in the family for 30 years. It is in good working condition with new chains and battery.

Mike

tamangel- I have an FWD nearly identical as well but supposedly a 57' fitted with an 80's style Idaho Norland blower and 2 detroits. I am curious how your four wheel drive operates. Is it full time 4wd with limited slip sprag style bearings?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I dont have anything to help you with on the Ford/Marmon everything I have used and have experience is the SnoGo on OshKosh trucks with a smaller Cummins up front and a Straight 8 CAT in the rear fuel capacity of these things has to be around 500 gallons but with that said they can move extreme amounts of snow in a real hurry! Good luck these old machines truly fascinate me!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks