• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master cylinder

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just ordered one yesterday for $60 plus shipping $14.95. I will get you the info in the morning. You can find them other places, but they get more expensive. PM me your phone number and I can call you first thing in the morning.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sam Winer is the best price I have found on a new one.
Ask for Robert Zetzer or Rich in military surplus parts.
330-628-4881.

$74.95 total including shipping. You need to save your filler neck.

As of 10-25-2012 Rich claims to have about 30 new surplus units left. I will post pics and a review when it arrives.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there was a thread along time ago about and model of IH that would work from NAPA but it was never confermed or part number given. Yea just go the way hendersond said.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the master today. It looks great! Absolutely brand new, not a speck of rust. Made in Korea stamped on the box.

The magazines, Rock and Dirt as well as Military Vehicles list the price as $55. I was quoted 14.95 shipping. We discussed this and they advised the price was now $60 prior to me ordering. When the invoice arrived I was charged $18.57 for shipping. Emailed quote was less. All said, I'm not complaining. It is better than the prices I have paid before, by a large sum.

Do I need one? Not yet. I feel there are things an M211 guy should stash in an ammo can for some less fortunate day. I did stash a rebuild kit and an old master, I just upgraded to a new master cylinder. I will try to post pics in the morning.

Gunfreak25

I've saved all my pitted wheel cylinders/masters for future rebuilding. Some soul 50 years from now will want pitted cores on the cheap for sleeving.

Awesome find on the master Dan, i'll be picking one up when I can.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been thinking on the wheel cylinders. I suppose they could be chucked in a lathe and run a boring bar through them. Open then up another size and use a standard Wagner rebuild kit with the new style pistons and cups. Problem is, you can still find cylinders for $22.50 and a kit costs $15.

Just a thought for the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks