• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master list for members in case of Emergency

da_sgt

It's a great idea, a long, long time ago I suggested the same thing, which would go hand in hand with the member map. My thought was to add a field (box) in the profile that you could check if you were or were not willing to help a member in need of help, then from there add the rest of the contact info [thumbzup]

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can help in anyway, I'm located in Olney, MD...between the Capital Beltway (495), I270, and I70. My phone # is 301-774-3105.

Mike_L

Good idea.

I'm good for field repair (no welder though)-basic shop tools, wiring repair, & air compressor on hand. Coffee, driveway space, & plenty of elbow grease available.

Off I-69, exit 64, Marion, IN. 765-664-3380.

Monster Man

I'm on board, always willing to help, have a full line of tools, oxy-acetylene, welder, etc.

However, I'm hesitant to post my phone number or address on an open forum, even in my profile. Call me crazy, but after working for RPD financial crimes it's scary how easy it is to track somebody down who doesn't necessarily want to be tracked down with a few specific pieces of info

no offense in not posting that, but e-mail me if you're in need and I'll be glad to meet you

I'm in Reno, NV

cbvet

Emergency list

Be glad to assist if I can from Northern Indiana.
Have Deuce & tow chain!
Have some parts, tools, & area contacts.

Eric Wendt
Knox, Indiana
574-249-0112

mangus580

Guys,

In my spare time, I intend to create a new section on the site that has a little protection on this information. Currently, ANYONE can come get your phone # etc. I will keep everyone posted on this, but lets not add anymore personal info for now.

FSBruva

Sorry... I thought I remembered a section (thread or area) in the old forum where only the moderators could post/read.... Am I taking crazy pills?

Matt

mangus580

Not sure... I think there is a section of such, not familiar with it, as I wasnt a moderator before. (ironic, as currently I am pretty much the only one!) I am still working on the moderator mess, and that is why I said when I get a 'round tuit' I will do such a thing....

Desert Rat

Mang,
I thought I was still a Mod.. I hope to continue in that role. I kind of created a master list of active members during the crash (e-mails only). Let me know how I can help the cause further with my limited time. Weekend help is what I'm limited to for now.

BTW, we're moving to a new address but have no idea what it is since it's way out in the country.

Brent Backman
near Hwy 321
15 miles or so north of Dayton, TX in Liberty county.
(713) 501-1834 or (832)427-1909

CGarbee

Sarge over on the MVemail group put together a long list a while back and has sent out updates now and again... I'm on that list and am ready to help folks here as well....
Located in Raleigh, NC. Have tools, towbar, and a variety of vehicles and buddies to assist.
Best number is the pager at 800-539-2087 if you are having difficulties (or just want to chat on your way by...).