• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May 12 Centralia Train Depot 100th anniversary

Amer-team

This one is tentative, but they are looking for some color to go with the days events, honoring the 100th anniversary of the Train depot in Centralia, WA.
We would most likely be parked on a side street adjacent to the Depot.
I would say about 0900 to 1500 depending on attendance.

If anyone is interested, chime in so I can get an idea for the promoters of this event.

We may be sharing the space with some of the local guard unit.

Amer-team

This event is a no go. Failure on the part of the organizers to secure space for vehicles. And no advance advertising that we would be taking part. They then wanted us to park in a remote parking lot,out of the normal pedestrian flow, so I respectfully declined the invitation. They were also going to invite the National Guard to take part and they did not do that.
The organizer that I spoke with tonight has a better idea of what we are about and what we need to have a successful display.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks