• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May 21 Salute to Vets in Hickory, NC

MDSA

The Hickory Crawdad Baseball Team is doing the annual Salute to Vets on May 21. The team won't be home for Memorial Day.

The US Army is scheduled to do something - I forget what. Weather permitting there will be a guy exhibiting his WWI and WWII equipment. And we hope to have a few Deuces parked in front. Game starts at 7pm, but we need to try and be parked around 5:30.

Bradley Ingles is the man coordinating the event - 828-499-0354

Shannon, Bradley asked for you to call him.

Hope to see you all there.

mtnrebel

spoke with brad, everything is a-go. plan on being there around 1700, weather permitting. rain chances are up to 40 percent now. if it looks iffy, i am pulling out.

MDSA

Shannon,

I'll be there with ammo trailer unless it's a real washout. A little rain won't hurt the Deuce too much.

I plan to drive the deuce to work and leave from there. Should be at the stadium bu 1700.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks