• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May sell my deuce

nickd

I amy be interested in selling my deuce. I am struggling with setting a reasonable price. Any input? This is not the run of the mill truck from GL! It is a great runner and has been well maintiained but I am finding myself focussing on a smaller fleet of vehicle, the mule. It has been the topic of many Military Vehicles magazine articles and has a lot of extra stuff added to it. Here is a run down

1968 Kaiser Jeep
1D turbo
air assist power steering
air ride seat
900 series steering wheel (smaller diameter)
Gun ring with cab reinforcing plate
electric windshield washers
spin on primary fuel fiter(Tennis design)
spin on oil filters(Tennis design)
Locking hubs (AVM)
dual convoy lights with custom fabricated cages on them
fiber glass racks
dual spare tire mount in the bed
single pin NATO receptacle in the dash
heater
winch with nos cable
new cab data plates
dual bumper steps (the folding type) the ones in the picture have been removed.
Wrecker spade pockets in the front and rear
new plastic air lines
new fabricated stainless steel air tanks with the remote drain valves. These tanks were custom made and will never rust!
new injector plastic lines
new style mirrors wiith the split mirrors 75% flat and 25% convex at the bottom.
garage kept since I have owned it
New front windshields both sides and the frame folds down.
Full NOS tan vynal cover (never installed)
6 extra tires on rims 75% or better tread in addition to the 3 spare tires on the truck and the 10 good tires I am currently driving on it. Clear Delaware title and tag. A stack of manuals. too heavy to carry some original and some photo copied in binders including some of the 700+page ones.

The body was sand blasted epoxy primed and painted sand inside and out. I did not repair the small rust holes on the cab in the usual places. No door rust and the fenders are new.

The towbar mount has been removed from the front bumper and the tow bar is not included with the truck.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, Nick, never thought I'd see the day that you were going to sell your deuce, with all the work you have in it. That is a very nice truck, wish I had the $$$.

nickd

Thanks Mike. I am not in a hurry to sell it as the garage will be available as long as I need it and the truck costs next to nothing to keep. The gun ring is a very pricy part and most likely would over price the truck with all the other stuff on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks