• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maybe sorta off topic

MitchG

Guys I have a question. Whe I got my new Deuce home the other day I found about eight or nine brand new Govt padlocks all locked together in the toolbox. Any chance on finding a key for those puppies? I hate to toss them but they ain't much good without a key!!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd toss them or sell for the scrap metal content. I had a military lock missing the key, and the locksmith I went to said he can rekey if he had a master "journal" key to open the thing up and reset it. Took him all of 1 second to look at it and say, "Nope, I don't have a journal key for this. Toss it."

DavidB

Hang on to them at meets some one always has these in use try their keys sooner or later you will open some.A while ago I tried some of mine at the local armory and the third one opened the lock on their PLL truck so at least it can be fun.
DavidB

dc3coyote

My Base key Grand Master opens up, the county fire department and most of the County park locks.
They really do NOT like you opening the gate after they lock it for the night.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were five locks in the floorboard of the last deuce I got. Luckly all mine had keys in them though :D .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks