• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meet DARYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansin

This is my M1008 "DARYL"

1984 M1008 CUCV MILITARY TRUCK. Long bed regular cab, 4x4, 400 Automatic transmission, dana 60 front axle, GM 14 bolt rear axle, 4.56 gears, electric fuel pump, 6.2L V8 Detroit diesel, 1 1/4 ton suspension, new tires, new shocks, new steering box, stereo and speakers, 84,000miles, sound deadening added to cab and doors. Solid rust free body.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Brutal..nice. Good work and detail.We have a runabout in the group with Dana axles radio controlled winch, special (go faster?) shocks..up rated shocks etc etc..fearsome to drive, though it bangs and skids something scary on hard surfaced roads!. Not me Cuppa' but there ya go.

Attachments

Last edited:

oldmansin

Ok, so saying that my truck needs a new home, is selling? Interesting twist on the definition. I would think that being that they are harder to find you would all like to know where they're hiding.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This guy does not see the use in the $15 premium membership. He has tried to post this truck for sale many times in the last week. We have been nice and just deleted the posts. He keeps coming back and trying over and over.

For his efforts he is now banned from the site.

Unless "needing a new home" means he is giving the truck away I am assuming he wants some cash for it. That is selling.

Oh wait there is a For Sale sign in the window. Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks