• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day 2008

davesgmc

Maybe some of you dont know, but the ONLY WWI museum and memorial is right here in Kansas City. Every Memorial day weekend our local MVPA group (Kansas City Hell on Wheels) has a display and showing right on the memorial grounds. There is camping allowed as several of us stay over nite. There unfortunatley is not a 4x4 park, off road trails, etc anywhere around. But there is plenty of people, and is a GREAT place to show off your vehicles. Last year several of us had nice live shots on the local news channels. and this next year is looking quite hopeful of being a very large event. There are ceremonies on monday at the museum and memorial. Sunday nite there is a very large and nice fireworks display over the memorial, also a free public concert put on by the Kansas City orchestra(spelling) As far as I am concerned if you want to come attend, come on out, the more the better. I will have more details and have plans, etc ironed out within the next few months.

How many of you would be intrested in coming?

Would you bring a vehicle? of so what would you bring? do you have a display?

Let me know what any of you may think.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks