• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day Parade, Display, Presidio of SF May 30

Major Asstyrd

MEMORIAL DAY PARADE AND DISPLAY, SAN FRANCISCO Monday May 30
MVs invited as are U.S. living historians! Short parade starts at the former Main Parade Ground, Presidio of SF, Montgomery St. at Sheridan Avenue. This is near the Walt Disney Family Museum - old Officers Club - bowling alley area. In fact if you have never visited that museum and want to learn about Walt Disney, it is a Must See. Meet 0930-1000. MVCC member Col. Wallace Levin is Chairman. Parade up the hill to the San Francisco National Cemetery. Display during ceremonies. Incredible place with a great view. Very well attended event. No MV activities planned after so far, but I will act as clearing house for info so contact me if you plan to attend and if you want to hear of anything that develops. Group tour of Presidio, Ft. Scott, WW2 Memorial, Ft. Point, picnic maybe??? Let me know if interested. FYI a couple of restaurants right near the Lombard St. Gate. Memorial Day Commemoration - Presidio of San Francisco
John at 415-306-3607