• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-002 low output no flash voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marvgarr

I have low output on my mep-002 the nob is missing from the recon switch so do not no what it is set on the highest voltage I get is 120v ac from l1 and l2 all other voltage on lugs are 56v ac no mater recon position voltage never higher then 120 the ac 120v receptacle has 56 v ac the unit is running at 60hz field voltage is low at 7v dc I get no 24v dc from the s1 switch when held to start if I get flashing voltage I think the unit will put out proper voltage the recon switch is working just low voltage any ideas?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a reason that we have a site rule (which you agreed to when you signed up) about trying to use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation in posts. You failed to do any of them, and for that reason I cannot make heads or tails out of what you are trying to say. Come back to us when you can do it right.

M

marvgarr

There is a reason that we have a site rule (which you agreed to when you signed up) about trying to use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation in posts. You failed to do any of them, and for that reason I cannot make heads or tails out of what you are trying to say. Come back to us when you can do it right.
O I'm sorry I thought this forum was to help people not for *******s like you to tell us how to spell when did equipment and English class combine how do you like my punctuation now

Status
Not open for further replies.