• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Control panel

jamawieb

Has anyone been able to find a replacement panel or vinyl overlay for the MEP-002a control panel. I have a couple of units that have faded beyond repair. I know ebay but I was checking to see if we had any other sources?

Jimc

yeah i make the whole data plate and control panel kit. i am out of them right now but it only take a quick phone call to have more made. click the link below and it will take you to my classified ad.

oops nevermind. it looks like it was deleted or something. just send me a pm

Last edited:

3dAngus

I have a brand new OEM in original box.
This would be the empty panel where switches and meters go, new, but unloaded. PM me if interested. I guess I deleted my classified ad. $40 plus shipping.

Sold!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks