• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A help

wstatum

Hey folks
I got this generator about a year ago, anyway it has missing parts and was wondering anyone has the specs on these 3 parts so i can see if i can get locally. 1. T1 transformer 2. A3 Frequency transducer and 3. Governor solenoid Thanks for any help

cuad4u

1 and 3 will have to come from a parts unit. If you do not have access to a parts unit, check the classifieds on this site or ebay. 2 (transducer and gauge) can be replaced with a single digital gauge for MUCH less than a transducer. Jim on this site sells them. I think he also lists his digital gauges in the classified section of this site.

Last edited:

Chrispyny

1 and 3 will have to come from a parts unit. If you do not have access to a parts unit, check the classifieds on this site or ebay. 2 (transducer and gauge) can be replaced with a digital unit for MUCH less than a transducer. Jim on this site sells them. I think he also lists his digital gauges in the classified section of this site.
Also try Delks Surplus. I just bought a lower feed pipe for an aux fuel bung and a split lug wrench my 802 was missing from them. They have a yard of parts generators. You tell him what you want,mhe makes it out to the yard in a day or 2 and calls you back with a price.
Only thing he couldnt help me with is a coolant overflow reservoir cap. Had none to be sold. I figured something else out for now.

Good luck. I second jims digital guages. Have some on my 002a and they rock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks