• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A & MEP-003A Wiring Diagram

rustystud

011.jpg

I just bought a MEP-002A & MEP-003A wiring diagram from a seller that I wish I hadn't. It was supposed to be enlarged for easy reading. Well when I got mine I took it straight done to Kinko's to get it laminated. I didn't even take it out of the shipping tube since I didn't want any damage to it. They said it would take about half an hour so I left and got a haircut. When I returned there was my newly laminated wiring diagram. As I looked it over I saw they ( those from whom I bought it from) had just blown up a rather worn out copy of the wiring diagram. For the price I paid I could have had Kinko's copy my own diagram which is in a whole lot better condition then this company has, and had them laminate it too. Here's a picture to show the quality of the product. All I have to say is buyer beware.

rustystud

My point was that if your gonna sell a wiring schematic you should take the time to make sure it is readable. If I was doing this, I would make my enlarged copy, repair any damaged or unreadable parts. Then use this as my master to make all future copies from. At work I have done this many times. It's not rocket science. I just wish I had looked closely at this diagram before I spent the money to have it laminated.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks