• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Pallet fork width question

grannygearGA

I'm getting ready to order a 3-point pallet fork attachment for my tractor. One of its several jobs is going to be moving my MEP-002A around as needed. The problem is that I forgot to get the measurements of the holes for the pallet fork on the generator skid before I drove 100 miles home this morning. And, the forks I'm looking at aren't adjustable.

Can someone tell me the on-center distance between the holes and the width of the holes? I just want to be sure that the pallet forks that I get will fit. Google declines to tell me if there is a standard size.

Thanks.

n1oty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry. All I could find is the length, width and height as listed in the -12. I'll try to get a measurement tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks