• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A S6 truth table

Craig A Tull

well my latest treasure is not working out so well, engine runs fine but all of a sudden P9 (one of the 12 wire gen output plugs) caught on fire (this is not a good sign) a couple pins are pretty crispy and I need the truth table for S6 I see S8 and S1 on the main schematic (TM) but not S6
Craig

Craig A Tull

Actually the military called it the "reconnection switch continuity" Table, it is what is connected to whatever in whichever switch position, clear enough?

Last edited:

Craig A Tull

Com-on Sarg. you remember truth tables, late 70s,,,,, logic gates what goes high what goes low etc. I don't remember MUCH from the 70s, cuz I was mostly going high,, but I do remember truth tables...

Jimc

haha john im glad you asked it because i didnt know either. never heard that term but if it was from the 70's then that might be why since i was born in the 70's and wasnt in the military until early 90's.

steelypip

'Truth table' is a term from logic circuit design. It applies to anything that has a defined set of finite states and multiple variables, like an ignition switch on a car, S2 on an MEP-002A, or, yes, logic circuits. The term comes from the idea that Boolean variables are either 'True' or 'False' (one or zero, hot or ground, high or low, whatever) and a particular input/inputs always results in the same set of outputs.