• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-003a filter #'s

Bill W

Hey guys
do any of you have the civie fuel filter #'s for the diesel 10k set. I did search the archives and found nothing though I did get Devilmans spinon oil filter adpt #

Bill W

RE: Mep-003a filter #

Uhm
Never mind
I went to the manual and found the parts #'s . I'm not use to looking in a mil manual and finding civie part #'s ( Fram C1125PL ) Go Figure!! :roll:

m139h2otruck

Oil Filter & starter for 3 kw Set

Anyone have the non-mil filter numbers (WIX, Fram, ect.) for the oil filters on the little 4 cylinder engines? How about a 12 volt starter cross-over number? Thanks

mangus580

RE: Oil Filter & starter for 3 kw Set

there is another post on the front page about this same thing! (tried to merge them and it fought me...)

mangus580

I am not!!

BTW... for a starter, try Epay... or the 4A032 yahoo group. Plus... if a 12v starter is ok, there is a Mazda starter that can be slightly modified to make it fit

m139h2otruck

Thanks
Any idea which Mazda car/truck starter fits? Would have thought that something from the 1960-70s would be a cross over as this is the vintage of these little units. Mounting looks like a Mopar mount or something close.