• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 017A Oil filter

reb87

I bought a couple of 5kw MEP 017A generators with wisconsin 2cyl air cooled gas engines and need to know what oil filters to use. They are both missing. Thanks, Ross

Carl_in_NH

I bought mine from Saturn Surplus. The engine for this model is the 2A042 - and you can find a number of parts listed for this model on his web site.

DieselBob

If it uses the same filter as my MEP-018a you can use a NAPA FIL 1515. The original filter on my gen set had a plain white can but had "8P" stamped on the bottom. This crossed to the Fram PH8 and the NAPA FIL 1515. 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks