• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802-MEP-806 plastic hose clamps

Guyfang

Staff member
Greetings all.

In my ditty box I found a hand full of the plastic hose clamps that are used on the TQG, MEP-802 - MEP-806 generator sets. I have two sizes. They are:

4730-01-370-5426 I have aprox. 25 of them
4730-01-378-5224 I have aprox. 17 of them

Should someone need one or a few, please send me a PM with your address. I will send them to you in a padded envelope.

All I ask is that you look at the postage cost, and contribute about the same amount to the McDonalds house, or some other good cause. NOT the red cross, or wounded warrior foundation. Might as well just smoke it up before giving such organizations anything.

As I live in germany, it will take a few days to get to you. And I don't drive the 120 mile round trip every week to mail things or check my post box. BUT I do go once or twice a month. I aint fast, but I am reliable.

Guyfang

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks