• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 802a fuel screen

gunshinestate

Hello, first post here! I just picked up a 1999 Fermont mep802a from govplanet as a crank no start, suprisingly only thing that was wrong with it was it didnt have fuel or oil in it. I added some dino’s and batteries and it fired right up. I went through it and replaced the usual maintenance items including rubber hoses to injectors. The only thing im missing is the filler neck with screen and aux hoses.
Anyone have aux hoses and or filler neck they can spare? Let me know what you want for them.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks