• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A No Response to Control Panel Functions Including Start Switch

mlaxton

I'd suggest hooking you voltmeter to meter M7 terminal I. The I should be embossed in the case of the meter by the terminal. Connect the meter negative to chassis ground. There is a ground stud on the right corner on the front panel.
Start the set and monitor the voltage on that M7 terminal. It's supposed to stay at 24 volts. Watch to see if it drops out the moment the set stalls. If it does then there is an intermittent power connection that will need to be located.

If power drops out there when it stalls repeat connecting your meter to one of the used terminals on the Emergency off switch.
I left camp for now I go back in three weeks, the help is much appreciated and I will post a reply when I’m back at camp with results!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks