• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802a Oil Guage

warteetee

Picked up a MEP-802a last week from surplus and just got working on it. Few items were disconnected and I put them back together. Checked the fluids and installed new batteries and she fired up within a second. Makes power to the 110's and all looks good except for the oil guage jumps around and at points fluctuates so fast it looks like a fan. Bad Guage or another issue? I am very much a newbie at this so thank God I got one that is fully functional right out of the gate. 1300 hours and bought it for $1300.

thanks

warteetee

I was using poor search words and decided to use the numbers on the side and found the sending unit for $9.99 with free shipping. Thanks and I will add Delk for future purchases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks