• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-802a part numbers for panels

Rikjames92

Hello! New member here. Ive been working on these 2 802A and one of them has some panel damage from what looks like a fork lift. I found part numbers in the manuals but they seem to be obsolete. Does anyone have new or updated part numbers for the panel. I can't buy used panels because its for my job and they need a good NSN or part number to run through the system.

Attachments

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Hello! New member here. Ive been working on these 2 802A and one of them has some panel damage from what looks like a fork lift. I found part numbers in the manuals but they seem to be obsolete. Does anyone have new or updated part numbers for the panel. I can't buy used panels because its for my job and they need a good NSN or part number to run through the system.
This guy is an awesome person who is making and supplying these panels. Check him out! https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threa...r-mep-802a-and-803a-88-20198-in-stock.196471/

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Sorry, I sent you the wrong link. https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/mep-803-813a-replacement-door-starter-side-88-20078.196472/

Rikjames92

I’ve found it is fairly easy to straighten minor panel damage on the 802/803 series...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah im going to have to hammer out what i can. the generator housing is ripped behind the storage box door so that is just going to have to be ugly

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take it slow. Aluminum work hardens really quick and tears. I bought one that had a bashed in top and was able to make it look pretty good with some patience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks