• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 802A with some aftermarket messes

Chanderson69

Has anyone ever felt with a generator with one of these toggle switch panels before? I recently bought three from an auction all with these panels. All of them having a short and not producing power. I believe number 3 and 8 control the fuel pump but can’t locate any other functions with the other switches.

Attachments

Toolslinger

And no labels... Nice.
I'm sure the experts will be along shortly, but I haven't seen that before. Hopefully they're all the same, so once you get it figured out it might make sense somehow. I suspect you're going to have to start chasing where the wires physically go, and work out the logic/reason.

Ray70

Can you send some pictures of the inside of the control panel? Maybe we can see what was done to the original wiring?
Never seen anything like that before, only mod I've ever dealt with is the remote monitoring modification, which was usually neatly done and easily reversed.