• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A Door Latch

Kvl00ej

I'm sure I should be posting this elsewhere however I'm sure I will be pointed in the right direction. I need the circular paddle latch for my new purchase. BTW I just got an 803 from GL. I changed all filters and fluids today and she runs like a champ. If only I had a load bank (lol). Soon to have whole house power. If anyone has a spare or knows a guy please let me know. Thanks,

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my searching, unless you are looking used... they are not available new (on as a complete door assy). Good luck in your search.

Kvl00ej

Door latch

A used one would be awsome, mine is green camouflage but I'm not picky if it's desert or woodland as long as I find one. And your right they seem hard to come by.

Kvl00ej

If anyone knows anyone parting out a MEP please let me know. Is there any particular reason why the battle short switch and circuit interrupter test lights would not be functioning? The switches themselves work fine but test lights do not. Possible burnout bulb?

Kvl00ej

so today i ordered the parts in question from the manufacture of these gensets. a little pricey but hey i got my parts. i inquired about the ever popular fuel filter with water drain petcock and i was informed that they do stock them (lol) for the low price of 75 dollars. my Donaldson replacement for 23 dollars works just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks