• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804A Thermostat housing

sportman

Good morning folks I'm in need of help, I purchased the MEP-804A manufacture by Libby 7/1995 with an Isuzu 4 cyl. I've had great help from some of that have guided with locating switches and sensors. I've looked in the TM for the thermostat housing part number and have been unable to come up a part number for the housing in order to locate a replacement. Can any of you that are familiar with this unit help with information for this part. Thank you for any assistance.

Guyfang

Staff member
What TM # are you looking in? You should be using TM 9-2815-254-24P. If you are using any other TM for the engine, its the wrong one. Open the TM 9-2815-254-24P to PDF reader page #18, and you should see what you want, ITEM #17. On page #19 is listed the NSN and Part #.

Last edited:

sportman

What TM # are you looking in? You should be using TM 9-2815-254-24P. If you are using any other TM for the engine, its the wrong one. Open the TM 9-2815-254-24P to PDF reader page #18, and you should see what you want, ITEM #17. On page #19 is listed the NSN and Part #.
Hello Guyfang sorry for the late reply I've been working double shifts and I haven't been able to reply sooner. I had downloaded a few of the TMS and I missed the one you pointed out. I wrote the #'s down let's see what I come up with. From my end you guys are just an awesome outstanding group. Will keep you posted. Everything with this Chinese mess has been locked down, but what hasn't been locked down are the bill they keep coming. Thank you again for your guidance.