• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-805b

04mustang

Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm looking at getting one and would like to know a little more about them, other than what the TM says. I'm assuming they are a solid and reliable unit.
Is it possible to make them single phase like you can the older MEP-005A units?

Thanks,
Corey

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have an 815 400hz version. It went cheap so I bought it. The Isuzu C240 is a great little engine and it's on a trailer in an enclosure that's super quiet. It has some electronics and gizmos that I would have no idea how to fix. I did have to replace a fuel line and some batteries but other than that it does run good. Not that I need 400hz power for anything though.
Will

Buzz254

1. Why did you buy it? If you don't kneedm400 hz?
2. The b models are much cleaner design and easier to maintain.
And the JD engines are easy to get parts for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks