• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-806B low voltage output

Vjayjay

I have a MEP-806B. I am getting a low voltage warning. When i use battle short i can get 60 volts when on the 208 setting. No matter the setting for voltage i still get 35v on each leg. Any help would be great. Iv also test then Exciter Stator and its at 29 ohms which according to the manual is within the tolerance thats accetable. Leads found at TB8 in the output box. Iv tried the increase voltage switch it doesnt change a thing. And advice from your experience would be vary helpful

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this machine new to you? Has it ever produced correcto power? Do you think the engine is running at the correct RPM? When you attempt to adjust voltage up, did you try to adjust voltage down?

I will add more later, gotta run

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks