• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 831 a inverter stand alone set up

Millerinfantryvet

Hello, i have a bachelors in Electrical engineering. I love to create new gadgets and what not.
i have a power inverter from a mep 831a. the actual power inverter box. i cannot find a pinout diagram that shows where the input voltage comes in to. i have the army tm but it does not show alot. does anyone know which input wires in the j-17 connector is the 120v or so input? like if i wanted to hard wire in 120v and use the inverter as a stand alone 240v inverter. its possible i just dont know which one is the 120 in i know the 240 and 120v comes from the dist block on top, that says l1 l2 N l1 and N IS 120 l1 l2 N IS the 3 wire 240v. i have it torn down upgraded inside components. Im stuck at knowing where the input wires are. thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks