• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-831 at it again. !!!

DD58

Lost power today. Sunny light breeze around 84 great day I was in the middle of dinner and gone. Shot my utility a call truck came right out. Linesman was the one that came out a few months ago. Long story short my street has 5 home on a dead end the feeder line runs 900 ft through the woods down a hill to a main road. He told me the feeder is the same size as they run from the pole to the hoses… way under sized. it melted and took out the transformer. They need a tree crew and 10 more guys. he said it will be at least Monday by the time the transformer is changed and all the poles are replaced through the woods up a hill with no access road and then new feeder with new poles and line to all the street.

Alls I’ve done is run the mep-831 once at the beginning of summer changed the oil and filled my 5 gal backup can. Thank god I did I have my ac running fridge, lights and internet. When the split kicks in it take about 3200watts then settles back to 1.2k. I’m keeping most of the breakers off. Linesman loved to see the conversion he hated the 831 when he was deployed lol. He asked when I getting an 802 or 803.
Best part is can hear it in the living room facing the genset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk