• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-831A thank you Kurt

mcii

A warm albeit belated THANK YOU to Kurt and his offering of the new 831 controllers that replace the erratic at times OEM design controllers. I bought 6 of these pretty soon when he made the initial offering and have installed all of them finally, it is a snap, he did a slick job in form fit and function I felt sure enuff at my skill level that I could skip some of the wiring and cable marking. But to my thank you, each set powered up no fuel rod or spacing adjustments were required, not every set was needing the new controllers, but it only made sense to get emm all changed at or together as best I could manage the effort. I think it is a good value that he offers and gives confidence into the future for way less maintenance efforts and dependable operation .. overall its 5 stars from me and a warm thank you for the effort Kurt.
Best .. mac/mc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks