• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-831A

Guyfang

Staff member
Morning,

For laughs and giggles, I was fooling around with Government Liquidations, something I am not allowed to use here in germany unless I have a business tax number.

Anyway, I looked at Event ID 22343, Lot 501, for some reason. It appeared that one part of the lot, (74 pieces to Lot 501) was a A-8 Frequence Converter.

So I asked someone to look up the part number, (in Lot 501) and low and behold, it goes to a 3KW Mep-851A. The listed, (in lot 501) P/N is different from the TM, but only slightly. The TM could be wrong. He also looked up the listed, (in the TM) P/N, 98-19604-02 and it shows it belongs in a MEP-831A. This could be an early model, or maybe from another manufacture. Don't know. I did read that there are 4 each of the things in Lot 501. Cost to the Gov was about 2,600 per module.

If anyone is interested, take a gander yourself.

Guyfang

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks