• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEp missing dataplate....

OK, So I notice that the dataplate on the side of my MEP-016a is missing... 3 of the 4 drive screws are there holding fragments of it.

here's one from another auction and you can see the plate.

the void:

The TM lists NSN 9905-00-254-9239. I'm not seeing anywhere, Which Generic would be best and what data does go on this particular plate?

Thanks!!

Isaac-1

Someone on ebay is selling data plates for a MEP-017a which should be nearly identical in style to the MEP-016a, of course the actual data (amps, weight, measurements, etc.) will be off. Still there is a nice high res image of it if you want to take a look, who knows it may be worth sending a message to ask if they have any for a MEP-016A.

Ike

p.s. I assume you are sure yours is a MEP-016A and not a MEP-016C they are very similar, I think the only difference is the revision of the gasoline engine that powers them