• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep002a voltage problem

steelandcanvas

Just off the top of my head, and being new to the GenSet scene, I'd say it sounds like a voltage regulator. Do you have the TM? A few of the "paraexperts" will chime in and let you know for sure.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's definitely the voltage regulator. When the voltage goes high like that and stays there, your voltage regulator is not putting out the signal it needs to. The TM's have the schematic and parts list and testing procedures for the voltage regulators. If you cannot repair it yourself, you can try Delk's Army Navy Surplus to buy another one. They should have some, as they seem to have a great deal of parts for these sets around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks